Miami? No, Miami BEACH.

I've never been to Miami. I also keep getting corrected that I am not actually in Miami, I am in Miami Beach. But I am actually sleeping on my sister's floor in North Miami Beach. I'm helping Brent install his booth in Basel. I mean Basel Miami. I mean Basel Miami Beach. Also, I've never been to an art fair.

Part of this install involves making two walls of the booth look like wallpaper. It's based on a design for a drawing/lightbox about the film and my smart self suggested getting a stamp made of the design...

So...after a 20 hour drive with a trailer filled with stuff I began my stamping! It wouldn't have been so bad if the convention center soundtrack today didn't start with the permeating bass of south beach, meander into Bowie/Bryne territory with hundreds of art handlers bobbing there heads to signify recognition and end with JAZZ! Just straight up jazz after 9 hours of stamping. I'm going to sleep now. Sleep on the floor. In North Miami Beach.



Please visit TEAM DONNA K. for more information about this blog and other creative pursuits of Donna Kozloskie.