part of the furniture?

Right now this thing is taking up more than a quarter of our living space...your guess is as good as mine! Actually, I do know what it's some kind of contraption to project images onto and then draw or paint onto glass to add to the image- like an analogue photoshop layering system if you will! The accordian is just to throw you off! Ha! Actually, that is another how to get into those cabinets?



Please visit TEAM DONNA K. for more information about this blog and other creative pursuits of Donna Kozloskie.