hudson river blues

Well, there is apparently nothing more satisfying than selling out a show! I know it has been done in the Nervousfilms camp before but I guess I've never been part of that experience before so it was a particularly great night at EMPAC for both me & for Gravity! The night wasn't even over and we had a great review greeting us, a review that recognized the stellar musical efforts of Drew & John, the newest additions to the live show line up! As per usual, Howe (pictured with Brent & the mighty Hudson river below) & Brendan added their genius to the improvised score as well! And, of course, Brent did a wonderful job- he keeps surprising me with new lines to the live narration, lines that are so amazing I find myself sometimes sitting there stunned behind the foley table, missing important slide whistle moments! I guess what I am getting at is: this show was a great experience in every single way! 

Tomorrow we head out to the leftcoast to dismantle the show at much as I am looking forward to visiting another ocean and to another cross country road trip in a sculpture filled truck,  I do kind of wish we were heading home...but, a few screenings during this upcoming trip and the fast approaching Fall season will probably make me change my mind! Iowa City, Cleveland and Ithaca all before October! More info soon!



Please visit TEAM DONNA K. for more information about this blog and other creative pursuits of Donna Kozloskie.