Sunday, November 7, 2010

The Stars At Night

A lot of competing arts events lead to a nice, low key opening at Diverseworks Friday with plenty of beer, amazing food (those empanadas were so good I actually tried to get some inside info on the recipes from the chef/mastermind behind this mouth watering foodtruck! So good!) and even a little performance by Brent of one of his shorts to get Houston ready for the upcoming live shows next weekend! It was kind of sad to wake up Saturday morning and not have to go into Diverseworks, I really loved every second of my time there- from the wonderful/inspiring/hilarious staff, to the awesome building to the curatorial perfection- I am really sad to leave this place...sniffle...but, I am going to head over there this week and be sure to give sufficient hugs & props where hugs & props are due! Woot!