Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Special: Filet Mignon with Blueberry Sauce

Our internet was destroyed in the snowstorm so currently I am holed up in a rural coffehouse that prides itself on being "just like New York!" I find this claim extra funny given that a woman around here once told me she always wanted to go to New York City, specifically "that street where they sell all the purses?!"  "Canal Street?" "No. That's not what it's called." Also, the local idea of cosmopolitan dining is just combining two things people like- shrimp & jam or, as this place is offering for the holiday, steak & blueberries. Anyway...

So we are still trapped inside with Brent animating and me sound effecting...and now the internet, and the loud ass barista, is telling me more snow is coming!


At least I've learned how to take much needed breaks from making sounds...I started making these drawings yesterday and Brent turned them into Valentine's day cards when I wasn't looking... ok, I need to get out of here the holiday crowd has started arriving in search of local wine and this new thing called the "Apple-tini."