you'll dance to anything

I can't help but read Paddy Johnson's blog Art Fag City and not think of that Dead Milkmen song! You know which one I mean? The "you'll dance to anything by The Smiths" one? Thank goodness it's a hilarious song...that, unfortuantely, tends to get stuck in your head! 

 Photo By Olya Vysotskaya
 Anyway...Paddy, who I never met but whose site I love, had a little post about the last day of the gallery show. If you're not already a fan of her site you should be! She is able to condense down the highlights (and lowlights) of art & the art world in the most witty, smart and informed way possible- somehow making even me, the woodsdweller, get a sense of what's going on out there! Here is another shot of the gallery installation, taken by the fantastic photographer Olya Vysotskaya!



Please visit TEAM DONNA K. for more information about this blog and other creative pursuits of Donna Kozloskie.