sampler

So, how did you spend your day? This is how I spent mine: trying out various silk screens to get a bit better before offering up some new merch! The materials we have are for the screen filler/drawing fluid (?) method which is cool but I think if I try out a photo light emulsifier method I can get some nice Brent Green-esque tiny, curvy lines going? Or film-like stills even? Maybe? Anybody? I have my queries out to my team of silk screening experts (the creative lovelies behind Peep Accesories and Drew whose screened band merch has infiltrated both mine & Brent's everyday wardrobe) so we'll see where they lead me in my Gravity inspired silk screening adventures!

 

About

Please visit TEAM DONNA K. for more information about this blog and other creative pursuits of Donna Kozloskie.