Friday, November 19, 2010

Goodbye Texas


One last goodbye to Houston! I thought it was especially fitting when, upon arrival in NY to stay at a friends house, I met a man who was from Houston! After talking to him about a million different things I loved about Houston we both came to the conclusion that people tend to be quiet about how awesome that city is...I bet it is on purpose to preserve the greatness- so, forget everything I said! Houston is just ok! I can't lie. It is the best!  New York I still love you too but all of the great people who flock to you all came from someplace that is usually just as interesting (and usually more affordable)! These trips always remind me that where you live is what you make of it and that you can make anything anywhere! Here is one last pic of the thing we made in Houston and even though I miss it I can't wait to be home to make things!