Saturday, July 31, 2010

ice cold

Sometimes when you make stuff you feel like you're just putting it out there into some kind of black hole where it disappears forever...then you find your project on some website in Australia that deems it "cool" and you're like "what? how did you end up there?" Especially since I know no one in Australia? Except my elementary school penpal Miranda. (Miranda, is that you? She was so cool with her nose piercing before anyone in the States even knew that was a possibility! O, and another thing, Miranda? I think I still have your stamp collection you sent me when you became too cool in case you regret that decision and want those stamps back.)
 












 Normally I don't really care about external validation but it is really nice to get some positive hellos now and again that remind you that people are actually seeing (and enjoying!) the work!