Sunday, July 18, 2010

Columbus

Yes, it is (somewhat) official, the Gravity end of Summer tour is going to start at the beginning of August! The first stop is in Columbus Ohio at the Wexner Center on August 11th with a q&a following. And, according to their website, I will be on hand for the q&a. Wha? Really? Ever since Freddy in San Fransisco asked me for advice on how to propel his filmaking forward after the PFA screening, to which I think I just replied with a gaping mouth/blank stare of confusion, I have tried to stay away from any form of after film talking! Wish me luck!
O, and here is a (blown out/distorted) screen shot I just took off of my computer from the film...wading through the thousands upon thousands of film stills we have from this project to get better quality images seems like a daunting task...but I really need to. I don't even know where to start there are so many hardrives! Eek!