Monday, February 14, 2011

All You Need Is

After looking over my calendar today I cannot believe that we were still filming Gravity this time last year! Seriously? Yup. I distinctly remember spending Valentine's Day 2010 holed up in a coffeeshop after our internet was taken down by a storm, recording tons of sound effects with my giant headphones and Brent painstakingly (and paint covered) animating the flood scene in our little darkened out room in the barn! Geez, we've done a lot since then! And are still doing a lot for that matter!


Today is the day I try to pack up my foley for the live shows we have starting at the end of this week... and try to plan a route on how to get to them! Luckily we are driving for these shows so my sound effect set up can be expanded and made even more dangerous (now where is my giant sheet of metal? Brent, I am looking at you!) as opposed to the many restrictions that airplane travel brings to my noise making suitcase (in fact, we can't even fly with snow globes for our good friend/Cinemad-man Mike anymore! Sheesh!)! Here are some wintery pics I just took of our desolate PA landscape...all made a little more desolate by the missing film set in the yard...!