Sunday, July 17, 2011

Koalas, The Frat Boys of the Trees

Are we seeing different stars here in Australia? I think we are!? That is insane! Being upside down really is an almost imperceptible yet constant sensation I feel down here. Not to mention the driving on the opposite side of the road...while dodging kangaroos to boot!


The show last night was spectacular! The audience was warm and loving, the band (despite the airlines best effort to destroy any & all musical instruments) was absolutely incredible and the whole Australian experience made our Gravity show near perfect! Thanks to everyone who came and to the Revelation Fest for having us, I can't imagine a better way to end our Southern Hemisphere stay!


Also...did I mention Brent & I saw koalas? O yes we did! Adorable, fluffy, slow-to-barely-moving koalas! Even though I have photographic evidence (a new camera! I got a new camera to replace the stolen one, yay! Bear with while I learn to use it...!) I still kind of don't believe I saw them...and neither does Brent who kept saying "They look like a calendar!"