Thursday, February 18, 2010

foley foley foley (sung to the tune of rawhide! with the rawhide foley!)

Well...this is what my life looks like nowadays! It turns out my little mic wasn't cutting it in the range department so Brent outfitted my recording setup with his various cords, a mixer, real headphones and an awesome (borrowed) mic (thanks Mike McGinley!)! It definitely got a lot more layered and textural with this new set-up which is great because morale was getting low there for a bit! Also, our cat is loving me and my foley making! I was shaking around stuff, making noises and he just kept whacking at them thinking it was playtime...how to cat-proof a studio? O, and not to toot my own horn (insert horn sound here please) but a new animation I did is up over here which I also did the foley for!