Friday, April 2, 2010

the deconstructionist

The last wall of Leonard's  house was taken down today   I don't know how to punctuate that sentence? I am sad but relieved but happy but want to put it all back together? I think my dear friend Emily recently said it best about my whole filmaking experience, "You must be excited and panicked!" Which is definitely how I feel and, basically, how I've felt the last two years working on the film! With more to come! Anway, so right now our yard is littered with every single piece of the house waiting to be put onto a series of trucks next week (!) and driven to New York for a gallery show. Here is a picture titled "The Ground Under Leonard's House With Smashed Up- Engine Dead Car" alternately called "The Yard is Soon Going to Look Like What's Left of a World's Fair When All the Stuff Is Gone."