Exhibitionist

I look like I was attacked by a wild animal. Why, you ask? Because I spent the last few days mostly dragging broken shingles from the yard to a dumpster which has resulted in some gnarly cuts pretty much everywhere on my body! Who knew art was this hard? The heat isn't helping either. Or the swarms of bees. I have no idea if these diagrams I am making of what we are taking down will even help...hopefully they will! I thought it was a good idea after I remembered the first annual Art Handler Olympics that took place at Ramiken Crucible (an art space in NY that a friend of mine is a big part of) and included an event where teams of art handlers were given a pile of junk and told to realize the artists vision with it! I figure the least I can do is provide a little guidance on how to rebuild our town? Now to tend to my swelling, post art handling finger...hmm.

 

About

Please visit TEAM DONNA K. for more information about this blog and other creative pursuits of Donna Kozloskie.