Saturday, March 5, 2011

Lee Eating Pancakes in Missouri

America! Meet Lee Kern! Lee is a comedian from England! He makes songs and films and how to crafts to boot! Brent met Lee Kern through Rooftop Films ages ago when they were both at a screening together. Every so often Lee will send along bits of what he is working on and they never fail at making us have a hearty laugh out in rural Pennsylvania. I never met a comedian before and I find it really hard to talk to him, like I am trying to be funny to make up for my obvious lack of funny in comparison...maybe tomorrow I can just simply accept the fact that I am the least funny in this situation and let the hilarity ensue? Lee is here in Columbia Missouri to present a few comedy acts- tomorrow at 11:15pm & Sunday afternoon at 3:30pm in a session called How To Crap On Everyone and Make It To The Top. Lee also enjoys eating pancakes while in the States. Sometimes offensive but always funny, America, embrace Lee Kern!