Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Backyard Is Now Somehow A Part of Art History!

Everyone! EVERYONE! I started this here blog back in 2009 to document my strange transition from Brooklynite to barn dweller and the project that made this transition happen, Gravity Was Everywhere Back Then. From the first moment I laid eyes on Brent Green's screen tests to my quick mastering of all power tools to my pixelated acting in a freezing outdoor set to sharing the film around the globe, this project has been such an enormous part of my life!

So, when Gravity became a part of the Museum of Modern Art's permanent collection this week it just didn't seem real! And still doesn't seem real! Thanks to everyone who has been supportive along the way and who helped make this project go from this crazy thing we made in our backyard to a thing that now has some sort of cultural legacy!


So many exclamation points!!! And hugs!!!!! Here are a few relics of Gravity in it's infancy a few years back, all of the work and love we put into it still coming back to us today....!!!! More exclamation points!!!!