Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The World's Greatest City of the Arts and Outdoors

Also during our Westcoast adventure starting at the end of this week is a stop over in Eugene Oregon! Various internet quizzes have told me that I belong in Oregon so I am ecstatic to go there for the first time since a lot of algorithms have told me to go! The Schnitzer Museum of Art and Cinema Pacific at the University of Oregon are holding a screening and a discussion/Q&A (which was supposed to be via satellite but, since we're on that coast already, is now going to be live in person!!!) on December 8th at 5:30, stop on by! Say hello! Tell me where to get the best coffee! Here is a picture of some of the Gravity set frames from way back when the film was just beginning, who knew this film would take me to all these places? See you soon Westcoast!