Saturday, January 15, 2011

On The Road Again

Monday Nervousfilms embarks on an epic journey starting in the southwestern desert of the United States to disassemble the set of Gravity and ending in The Netherlands for the Rotterdam Film Festival! With stops in between including Troy, New York and Louisville, Kentucky I can't say I know what to expect! I have never, ever in all my life been to Europe either so I am soooo unbelievably excited to see what is over an entire ocean of travel!


I hope to try and make a few shorts of the trip in a kind of video log for this site which I hope works out well and I hope I have enough time for...how does that sound? Too much? I can't tell since I am too excited...why does it smell like burning? Okay, must find the fire extinguisher and follow the burning smell to what I am sure lies on the other end: Brent Green!